Advisors face a range of challenges in today’s fast-paced and competitive financial services industry. Insufficient time and resources can hamper vital due diligence activities, while potentially complex business transitions can reduce your practice’s efficiency and impact investment outcomes.
Supported by the resources and capabilities of T. Rowe Price’s world-class multi-asset franchise, the Art of Clean UpSM can help you meet these challenges through an in-depth diagnostic analysis designed to help you streamline your portfolio holdings, maximize investment outcomes, and minimize risks to your practice.
- Portfolio Consolidation: Identify strategies that best meet your clients’ particular investment objectives and the needs of your practice.
- Balanced Analysis: Evaluate your portfolio holdings and managers across nine key metrics that measure investment performance, risk, and efficiency.
- Fiduciary Support: Highlight and monitor strategies that may be underperforming their benchmarks or straying from your investment expectations.
- Business Evolution: Manage potentially complex business transitions, including brokerage to advisory, team combinations, and succession planning.
of advisors without dedicated due diligence expressed interest in receiving due diligence support from an asset manager.*
*June 2018 FUSE—Portfolio Construction Report.
In-depth reports offer a proprietary analysis of your portfolio holdings, including a concise summary of our findings and a detailed look that highlights specific areas of opportunity.
Your T. Rowe Price Investment Consultant can arrange a complimentary Art of Clean UpSM analysis and schedule a confidential presentation of our findings at your convenience.
Our full suite of Portfolio Construction Solutions is informed by the expertise of T. Rowe Price’s Multi-Asset Division.
- Strategic Portfolio Design: An in-depth portfolio construction process aligns the investment objectives of our multi-asset strategies to a diversified mix of assets intended to maximize long-term investment outcomes.
- Tactical Asset Allocation: Based on relative valuations and a near-term global outlook, our experienced Asset Allocation Committee makes periodic tactical adjustments to the strategic asset allocation.
- Fundamental Security Selection: Specialized investment professionals manage the component portfolios underlying our multi-asset strategies, with a focus on independent proprietary research and active security selection.
Explore the full suite of Portfolio Construction Solutions
Art of Clean UpSM is one of several programs offering financial advisors access to T. Rowe Price’s asset allocation and portfolio construction resources.
All figures as of December 31, 2018, except where noted.
* Firmwide multi-asset portfolio assets under management include assets managed by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., and its investment advisory affiliates. This figure includes assets that are held outside of T. Rowe Price but where T. Rowe Price influences trade decisions.
T. ROWE PRICE, INVEST WITH CONFIDENCE and the bighorn sheep design are trademarks of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. The trademarks shown are the property of the respective owners. T. Rowe Price is not endorsed, sponsored, or otherwise affiliated with any of the trademark owners represented by the trademarks shown in this material. © 2019 T. Rowe Price. All rights reserved.
T. Rowe Price mutual funds are distributed by T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc., and are advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., and/or one of its affiliates.