Art of Clean Up®
A Portfolio Consolidation Program for Financial Professionals
Financial professionals face a range of challenges in today’s fast-paced and competitive financial services industry. Insufficient time and resources can hamper vital due diligence activities, while potentially complex business transitions can reduce your practice’s efficiency and impact investment outcomes.
Supported by the resources and capabilities of T. Rowe Price’s world-class multi-asset franchise, the Art of Clean Up® can help you meet these challenges through an in-depth diagnostic analysis designed to help you streamline your portfolio holdings, maximize investment outcomes, and minimize risks to your practice. Plus, you can securely access your reports, tools, and analytics on your Advisor Dashboard.
- Portfolio Consolidation: Identify strategies that best meet your clients’ particular investment objectives and the needs of your practice.
- Balanced Analysis: Evaluate your portfolio holdings and managers across nine key metrics that measure investment performance, risk, and efficiency.
- Fiduciary Support: Highlight and monitor strategies that may be underperforming their benchmarks or straying from your investment expectations.
- Business Evolution: Manage potentially complex business transitions, including brokerage to advisory, team combinations, and succession planning.
of financial professionals without dedicated due diligence expressed interest in receiving due diligence support from an asset manager.*
Art of Clean Up® analyses conducted on behalf of financial professionals.
*June 2018 FUSE—Portfolio Construction Report.
In-depth reports offer a proprietary analysis of your portfolio holdings, including a concise summary of our findings and a detailed look that highlights specific areas of opportunity.
Your T. Rowe Price Investment Consultant can arrange a complimentary Art of Clean Up® analysis and schedule a confidential presentation of our findings at your convenience.
Our full suite of Portfolio Construction Solutions is informed by the expertise of T. Rowe Price’s Multi-Asset Division.
- Strategic Portfolio Design: An in-depth portfolio construction process aligns the investment objectives of our multi-asset strategies to a diversified mix of assets intended to maximize long-term investment outcomes.
- Tactical Asset Allocation: Based on relative valuations and a near-term global outlook, our experienced Asset Allocation Committee makes periodic tactical adjustments to the strategic asset allocation.
- Fundamental Security Selection: Specialized investment professionals manage the component portfolios underlying our multi-asset strategies, with a focus on independent proprietary research and active security selection.
years offering multi-asset solutions
managed in multi-asset strategies*
Your Advisor Dashboard makes due diligence more efficient than ever.
On your secure Advisor Dashboard, you can access your Art of Clean Up® reports, run analytics, and instantly evaluate strategies.
Explore the full suite of Portfolio Construction Solutions
Art of Clean Up® is one of several programs offering financial professionals access to T. Rowe Price’s asset allocation and portfolio construction resources.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be investment advice or a recommendation to take any particular investment action. This information is not intended to reflect a current or past recommendation concerning investments, investment strategies, or account types, advice of any kind, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities or investment services. The opinions and commentary provided do not take into account the investment objectives or financial situation of any particular investor or class of investor. Please consider your own circumstances before making an investment decision.
Portfolio Construction Solutions discussed are available only to financial professionals and not the retail public.
All figures as of December 31, 2020, except where noted.
* Firmwide multi-asset portfolio assets under management include assets managed by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., and its investment advisory affiliates. This figure includes assets that are held outside of T. Rowe Price but where T. Rowe Price influences trade decisions.
© 2021 T. Rowe Price. All rights reserved. T. ROWE PRICE, INVEST WITH CONFIDENCE and the bighorn sheep design are trademarks of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.