- The Fund is actively managed and invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of debt securities of all types from issuers around the world including emerging markets, and is not subject to any limitation on the portion of its net asset value that may be invested in any one country or region.
- Investment in the Fund involves risks, including general investment risk, currency risk and geographic concentration risk which may result in loss of a part or the entire amount of your investment.
- The investment in debt securities is also subject to credit/counterparty risk, interest rate risk, volatility/liquidity risk in emerging markets, downgrading risk, credit rating risk, risk associated with high yield debt securities which are generally rated below investment grade or unrated, risk associated with collateralised and/or securitised products, sovereign debt risk, risk associated with investments in debt instruments with loss-absorption features and valuation risk.
- The Fund may use derivatives (including OTC derivatives and exchange-traded derivatives) for hedging, efficient portfolio management and investment purposes or to create synthetic short positions in currencies, debt securities and credit indices, and is subject to derivatives risk. The Fund may also have a high leverage exposure and may implement active currency, interest rate and credit derivative positions and is subject to relevant risks. Exposure to derivatives may also lead to a risk of significant loss to the Fund.
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this website.
T. Rowe Price
T. Rowe Price
|Fees||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)|
- Indicative Benchmark
- SICAV Annual Report
- Indicative Benchmark
|Quality Rating||% of Fund||% of Indicative Benchmark||% Underweight/Overweight|
|US GOVERNMENT AGENCY SECURITIES||9.10||10.72|
|Below Investment Grade||8.22||0.30|
Indicative Benchmark Data Source: Bloomberg Index Services Limited.
Unless otherwise specified, all fund ratings, awards and data are as of 31-Aug-2021 and sourced from T. Rowe Price.
Sources for Credit Quality Diversification: Moody’s Investors Service; if Moody’s does not rate a security, then Standard & Poor’s (S&P) is used as a secondary source. When available, T. Rowe Price will use Fitch for securities that are not rated by Moody’s or S&P. The US Govt Agency category may include both rated and unrated securities. T. Rowe Price uses the rating of the underlying investment vehicle for credit default swaps.
Sources for Average Credit Quality: Moody’s Investors Service; if Moody’s does not rate a security, then Standard & Poor’s (S&P) is used as a secondary source. When available, T. Rowe Price will use Fitch for securities that are not rated by Moody’s or S&P. T. Rowe Price uses the rating of the underlying investment vehicle for credit default swaps.
SICAV refers to the T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV, a Luxembourg investment company with variable capital which is registered with Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier and which qualifies as an undertaking for collective investment in transferable securities (“UCITS”).
Source for performance: T. Rowe Price. Fund performance is calculated using the official NAV with dividends reinvested in the share class currency, if any. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested. It will be affected by changes in the exchange rate between the base currency of the fund and the subscription currency, if different. Sales charges (up to a maximum of 5% for the A Class), taxes and other locally applied costs have not been deducted and if applicable, they will reduce the performance figures. Indicative benchmark returns are shown with gross income reinvested.
Please refer to the factsheet for the Minimum Performance Information and other details.
Investment involves risks. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The investment returns for some funds are denominated in foreign currency other than US/HK dollar. US/HK dollar-based investors are therefore exposed to fluctuations in the US/HK dollar against other foreign currency's exchange rate. Investors should refer to the prospectus for full details of the objectives, investment policies and risks.
Performance returns for share classes less than 1 year old (and associated benchmarks) are cumulative rather than annualised.
The calendar year performance of a share class in its year of inception is calculated from its inception date to the last day of that year, which is not a full year return.
Issued in Hong Kong by T. Rowe Price Hong Kong Limited, 6/F, Chater House, 8 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. T. Rowe Price Hong Kong Limited is licensed and regulated by the Securities & Futures Commission (“SFC”). This has not been reviewed by the SFC.
All Risk & Reward Data shown is specific to the particular share class shown, and is not necessarily representative of the fund as a whole. The data is calculated based upon the return and standard deviation of the selected share class over 3 years (if the share class has a track record of between 3 and 5 years) or 5 years, once the share class has sufficient performance history. Risk & Reward Data is not available for share classes with under 3 years’ performance history.
The specific securities identified and described in this website do not represent all of the securities purchased, sold, or recommended for the sub-fund and no assumptions should be made that the securities identified and discussed were or will be profitable.
Certain numbers in this website may not equal the stated totals due to rounding.
Citywire - where the Fund manager is rated by Citywire the rating is based on the manager's 3 year risk adjusted performance.