Established in 1937, we are a diversified business, having been investing in emerging markets since 1980. Our demonstrated track record across markets lends confidence to investors.
Choose your location
- The Fund is actively managed and invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of shares of Chinese companies and may have significant exposure to smaller capitalisation companies.
- Investment in the Fund involves risks, including general investment risk, equity market risk, geographic concentration risk, small and mid-capitalisation shares risk, risks associated with SME board, ChiNext market and STAR board, risks associated with the Stock Connect, emerging markets risk, risk associated with high volatility of equity markets in emerging countries (including China), risk associated with regulatory/exchanges requirements of the equity markets in emerging countries (including China), renminbi (RMB) currency and conversion risks, PRC tax risk, risks associated with depositary receipts and currency risk which may result in loss of a part or the entire amount of your investment.
- The Fund may use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management and is subject to derivatives risk. Exposure to derivatives may lead to a risk of significant loss by the Fund.
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this website.
China Evolution Equity Fund
10 August 2020
Up to 1.70% p.a.
MSCI China All Shares Index Net
Heritage of success
Scale and size
We manage over US$18.54 billion of assets² in China related equities, covering both securities listed in mainland China and on offshore exchanges.
Research is in our DNA
The breadth and depth of our 404 global research professionals³ provide a critical information edge to find the best investment ideas.
² All figures as at 31 March 2023. Firmwide AUM includes assets managed by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and its investment advisory affiliates.
³ Source: T. Rowe Price. All figures as at 31 March 2023. 11 sector portfolio managers, 202 investment analysts, 83 associate research analysts, 43 specialty analysts, 61 quantitative analysts, and 4 economists.