Choose your location
Award-winning Fund with nearly 20 years of track record
- The Fund has received multiple awards including Asian Private Banker’s Best Fund Provider - US Equity award for 3 consecutive year1
- Class A (USD) was incepted in 2003 and had navigated through various market cycles
Focus on innovation and change
- We focus on competitively-advantaged businesses that we believe are on the right side of major and lasting change
- Disruptive and innovative companies with strong financials
Long-tenured, focused portfolio management team
- Portfolio managers average 22 years of investment experience and 17 years tenure with T. Rowe Price
- Investing in growth stocks since 1950
Taymour Tamaddon, Portfolio Manager
In this video, Taymour Tamaddon answers questions about the foundation of US Large Cap Growth Equity Strategy.
US Large Cap Growth Equity Fund
13 November 2003
Up to 1.50% p.a.
Russell 1000 Growth Net 30% Index
Ready to discuss your investment plans?
Standard Chartered Bank Singapore is our exclusive distributor for the T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV - US Large Cap Growth Equity Fund.
Please reach out to Standard Chartered for further enquiries.
Why T. Rowe Price?
Our competitive edge
Heritage of success
We have been investing in US equities since 1937 and are currently managing US$571 billion2 of such assets. Our long history of success in this market lends confidence to investors.
Scale and access
As significant active shareholders in companies held in our portfolios, we have good access to management and are able to influence in the interests of our shareholders.
Research is in our DNA
The breadth and depth of our 413 global research professionals3 provide a critical information edge to find the best investment ideas for our clients.
Our collective views and insights