Choose your location
- The Fund is actively managed and invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of shares from large capitalization companies in the United States that have the potential for above-average and sustainable rates of earnings growth.
- Investment in the Fund involves risks, including general investment risk, equity market risk, risks associated with depositary receipts and geographic concentration risk which may result in loss of a part or the entire amount of your investment.
- The Fund may use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management and is subject to derivatives risk. Exposure to derivatives may lead to a risk of significant loss by the Fund.
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this website.
Taymour Tamaddon, Portfolio Manager
In this video, Taymour Tamaddon answers questions about the foundation of US Large Cap Growth Equity Strategy.
US Large Cap Growth Equity Fund
13 November 2003
Up to 1.50% p.a.
Russell 1000 Growth Net 30% Index
Our collective views and insights