- The Fund is actively managed and invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of shares of Chinese companies and may have significant exposure to smaller capitalisation companies.
- Investment in the Fund involves risks, including general investment risk, equity market risk, geographic concentration risk, small and mid-capitalisation shares risk, risks associated with SME board, ChiNext market and STAR board, risks associated with the Stock Connect, emerging markets risk, risk associated with high volatility of equity markets in emerging countries (including China), risk associated with regulatory/exchanges requirements of the equity markets in emerging countries (including China), renminbi (RMB) currency and conversion risks, PRC tax risk, risks associated with depositary receipts and currency risk which may result in loss of a part or the entire amount of your investment.
- The Fund may use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management and is subject to derivatives risk. Exposure to derivatives may lead to a risk of significant loss by the Fund.
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this document.
Wenli Zheng, Portfolio Manager
In this video, Wenli Zheng answers questions about the China Evolution Equity Strategy.
China Evolution Equity Fund
Full details of the fees payable by investors are available within the offering document.
10 August 2020
Up to 1.70% p.a.
MSCI China All Shares Net Index
Why T. Rowe Price?