Equity investment alert to the changing supply and demand dynamics of the global property market.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares in the long term through both growth in the value of, and income from, its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of securities issued by real-estate related companies. The companies may be anywhere in the world, including emerging markets.
- Employ fundamental research with a bottom-up approach.
- Assess the capability, strategy, and management of the business.
- Evaluate the asset base potential.
- Understand the supply and demand dynamics by property and market.
- Analyze balance sheet strength and flexibility.
- Integrate a risk-adjusted perspective throughout our analysis.
- Establish whether we would want to own a business for the long term.
- Leverage the deep knowledge base at T. Rowe Price, including dedicated analysts in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Typically 40-80 securities
- Invest in highest conviction ideas
- Diversified by property type and geography, with at least 40% invested outside the U.S.
- Sector weights are the result of bottom-up security selection
- Country weightings +/- 10% of the benchmark
- Individual position sizes range from +/- 5% of the benchmark
- Continually monitor investments to ensure:
- Execution and results are tracking our expectations
- Strategy intact and investment thesis unfolding as expected
|1 YR||3 YR
|Since Manager Inception|
|Indicative Benchmark %||42.12%||9.63%||7.00%||7.69%||14.65%|
|Excess Return %||3.31%||2.58%||0.87%||-0.03%||2.06%|
|1 YR||3 YR
|Indicative Benchmark %||29.64%||6.18%||4.53%||8.34%|
|Excess Return %||3.64%||3.24%||0.99%||0.04%|
|Month to DateData as of 26-Nov-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 26-Nov-2021||Year to DateData as of 26-Nov-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Oct-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Oct-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||-0.71%||5.23%||20.44%||5.98%||1.14%|
|Excess Return %||-0.20%||-1.22%||4.01%||-1.01%||0.81%|
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Source for fund performance: T. Rowe Price. Fund performance is calculated using the official NAV with dividends reinvested, if any. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested. It will be affected by changes in the exchange rate between the base currency of the fund and the subscription currency, if different. Sales charges (up to a maximum of 5% for the A Class), taxes and other locally applied costs have not been deducted and if applicable, they will reduce the performance figures. Where the base currency of the fund differs from the share class currency, exchange rate movements may affect returns.
Where the base currency of the fund differs from the share class currency, exchange rate movements may affect returns.
Index returns shown with reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes.
Effective 1 June 2019, the "net" version of the indicative benchmark replaced the "gross" version of the indicative benchmark. The "net" version of the indicative benchmark assumes the reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes applicable to the country where the dividend is paid; as such, the returns of the new benchmark are more representative of the returns experienced by investors in foreign issuers. Historical benchmark performance has been restated accordingly.
Largest Top Contributor^
Largest Top Detractor^
Acadia Realty Trust
Simon Property Group2.57%
Lodging/LeisureNet Contribution 0.51%
Data CentersNet Contribution -0.18%
Middle East & Africa
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Minimum Redemption Amount (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges|
|Class A||$1,000||$100||$100||5.00%||160 basis points||1.77%|
|Class I||$2,500,000||$100,000||$0||0.00%||75 basis points||0.85%|
|Class Q||$1,000||$100||$100||0.00%||75 basis points||0.92%|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.