Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Japan Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation primarily through investment in large-, mid-, and small-cap companies traded in Japan markets, with faster earnings growth and reasonable valuation levels relative to market/sector averages. The market cap of holdings within these portfolios will typically be between $4 and $20 billion.
- Macroeconomic factors have a role, but our approach is primarily bottom-up and research driven.
- Growth opportunities are found across the capitalization spectrum and across market sectors.
- Risk is managed at stock, sector, and cap-range levels.
- Portfolio re-balancing is an effective risk management tool.
- Typically 60-80 stock portfolio
- Minimum individual position size is 0.4%
- Individual position sizes can range +/- 5.00% relative to the benchmark
- Sector weightings vary from +/- 15% of the benchmark
- Tracking error target will range between 300 and 600 bps
- Target reserves less than 5%