Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
- Macroeconomic factors have a role, but our approach is primarily bottom-up and research driven.
- Growth opportunities are found across the capitalization spectrum and across market sectors.
- Risk is managed at stock, sector, and cap-range levels.
- Portfolio re-balancing is an effective risk management tool.
- Typically 60-80 stock portfolio
- Minimum individual position size is 0.4%
- Individual position sizes can range +/- 5.00% relative to the benchmark
- Sector weightings vary from +/- 15% of the benchmark
- Target reserves less than 5%
Past performance does not predict future returns.