Seeking to identify investments with the potential to deliver double-digit earnings growth.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of stocks from large capitalization companies in the United States that have the potential for above-average and sustainable rates of earnings growth.
- Scrutinize both company and industry- level fundamentals to identify companies with characteristics that support sustainable double-digit earnings growth.
- Focus on high-quality earnings, strong free cash flow growth, shareholder-oriented management, and rational competitive environments.
- Exploit differences between secular and cyclical trends.
- Limit portfolio holdings to the most attractive growth opportunities across industries.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Typically 60-75 stock portfolio
- Individual position sizes typically range +/- 1.00% to 4.00% relative to Russell 1000 Growth Index
- Sector weights will vary from 0.5X to 3.0X for primary sectors relative to Russell 1000 Growth Index
|Month to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Year to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Oct-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Oct-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||-2.39%||6.68%||21.72%||8.65%||6.36%|
|Excess Return %||-1.60%||-7.26%||-8.37%||-4.81%||-4.74%|
Industrials & Business ServicesNet Contribution 0.47%
Consumer DiscretionaryNet Contribution -1.28%
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Minimum Redemption Amount (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges|
|Class A||$1,000||$100||$100||5.00%||150 basis points||1.58%|
|Class I||$2,500,000||$100,000||$0||0.00%||65 basis points||0.69%|
|Class Q||$1,000||$100||$100||0.00%||65 basis points||0.73%|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.