Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
- Identify high-quality companies with leading market positions in fertile growth fields.
- Integrate fundamental research — emphasize sustainable growth, not momentum growth.
- Focus on high-quality earnings, strong free cash flow growth, shareholder-oriented management, and rational competitive environments.
- Avoid overpaying for growth, while broadly diversifying portfolios, to manage portfolio risk.
- Typically 75-125 stock portfolio
- Individual position sizes are typically +/-3% relative to S&P 500 Index and +/-5% versus the Russell 1000 Growth Index weightings.
- Sector weights typically range from 0.5X to 2.0X for primary S&P Index sectors and 0.5X to 3.0X for primary Russell 1000 Growth Index sectors.
Past performance does not predict future returns.