Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
- Employ fundamental analysis to identify companies with sustainable above-market earnings growth rates.
- Focus on franchise strength, management team quality, free cash flow, and financing/balance sheet structure.
- Verify relative valuation appeal versus both local market and broad sector opportunity set.
- Apply negative screening for macroeconomic and political factors to temper bottom-up enthusiasm for specific securities.
- Typically 80-100 stocks
- Active positions typically range from 0.4%-4.0%
- Country ranges +/- 10% absolute deviation from the benchmark
- Sector ranges +/- 15% absolute deviation from the benchmark
- Reserves are typically less than 5%
- Expected Turnover range: 20-40%
Past performance does not predict future returns.