Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The US Structured Research Equity Composite seeks sector- and industry-neutral exposure to the S&P 500 Index, with value added through stock selection skill. The strategy combines fundamental research with a disciplined portfolio construction process to achieve its investment objectives.
- Leverage the sophisticated research capabilities of T. Rowe Price.
- Combine fundamental research with highly structured portfolio construction to isolate stock selection skills.
- Analysts make all security-level decisions.
- 30+ analysts are allocated capital in proportion to the weight of the stocks they follow within the S&P 500 Index.
- Typically 200-275 stock portfolio
- Maximum active position size will typically range +/- 1.00% relative to the S&P 500 Index
- Sector and industry neutral
- Maximum portfolio weight in non-S&P 500 names is 10%
- Expected tracking error of < 1.75%
- Expect to generally remain fully invested