Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The US Real Estate Equity Composite seeks capital growth and current income by investing primarily in U.S. companies engaged in the real estate industry.
- Employ fundamental research with a bottom-up approach.
- Assess the capability, strategy, and management of the business.
- Evaluate the asset base potential.
- Understand the supply and demand dynamics by property and market.
- Utilize relative valuation metrics and analysis.
- Balance valuation analysis versus fundamental assessment.
- Continually monitor investments to ensure that execution and results are tracking expectations.
- Leverage the deep knowledge base at T. Rowe Price.
- 35-45 companies
- Invest in highest conviction ideas
- Diversified by property type and geography
- Sector weights are the result of bottom-up security selection
- Individual position sizes range from 1% to 7% of the portfolio
- Continually monitor investments to ensure:
- Execution and results are tracking our expectations
- Strategy intact and investment thesis unfolding as expected