Investment ObjectiveSeeks to generate positive returns from global fixed-income with a focus on downside risk and providing diversification from equity markets.
- To generate a consistent performance over the Benchmark by exploiting inefficiencies in the global fixed income and currency markets.
- To achieve a total return, including capital gains and income, in excess of 2% per annum above the Benchmark over the full economic cycle.
- To control the amount of risk taken and to limit downside risk.
- Fund’s duration between 0 and 6 years.
- Maximum 75% in Australian government bonds.
- Maximum 50% in non-government bonds.
- Maximum 20% in securities rated below investment grade.
- Maximum 50% in cash and cash equivalent securities.
- Minimum 80% of the currency risk hedged back to the Australian dollar.