Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Europe Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation primarily through investment in established companies, in developed European markets, with faster earnings growth and reasonable valuation levels relative to market/sector averages. The strategy generally includes 0-10% exposure to emerging-market stocks, as defined by inclusion in the European segment of the MSCI's Emerging Markets (Free) Index.
Valuations and performance are computed in USD and converted to EUR. When converting U.S. Dollar composite returns, benchmarks, dispersion and asset data, the same exchange rate source is used consistently. Total returns in non-U.S. Dollar currencies are calculated by adjusting U.S. Dollar performance by the percent change in the U.S. Dollar/foreign currency exchange rate (as determined by an independent third party) for the time periods selected. Net of fees performance is calculated using the currency-converted gross performance and then deducting the highest applicable EUR fee without the benefit of breakpoints.
- Fundamental research is critical to successfully identify and assess long-term investment opportunities. We look for companies with high returns on capital and capable of providing sustainable earnings across the market cycle.
- Style agnostic, focus on quality. By avoiding style constraints, we can invest in quality companies and maintain a balanced portfolio through market cycles.
- Disciplined approach to valuation. We aim to buy businesses at a clear discount to their intrinsic value.
- Risk management is essential and is assisted by diversification, quantitative analysis and automatic stabilizers built in to our investment process.
- Typically 50-80 stocks
- Individual position size up to 4.0% relative to the benchmark
- Sector ranges: typically +/-10% relative to benchmark
- Country ranges: typically +/-10% relative to benchmark
- Expected Tracking Error: typically 3.0% to 6.0%
- Information Ratio objective: >0.5
- Cash target range: fully invested, typically less than 5.0%
- Turnover range: 40%-100%
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||0.78%||16.38%|
|Composite Net %||0.66%||15.95%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||0.04%||0.18%|