Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of stocks of emerging market companies.
- Employ fundamental analysis to identify companies with sustainable above-market earnings growth rates.
- Focus on franchise strength, management team quality, free cash flow, and financing/balance sheet structure.
- Verify relative valuation appeal versus both local market and broad sector opportunity set.
- Apply negative screening for macroeconomic and political factors to temper bottom-up enthusiasm for specific securities.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Typically 80-100 stocks
- Relative weights range from 0.5%-3.0%
- Country ranges +/- 10% absolute deviation from the benchmark
- Sector ranges +/- 15% absolute deviation from the benchmark
- Reserves are typically less than 5%
- Expected Turnover range: 20-40%
Past performance does not predict future returns.