Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
- The strategy is growth orientated, unconstrained and designed to deliver strong absolute performance.
- Stock selection is driven by fundamental analysis seeking to identify the best companies with attractive valuations and earnings that are growing faster than their local, regional or global peers.
- In investment frontiers such as the Middle East and Africa market, inefficiencies are likely to be significant. One of the core tenets of our investment strategy is that stocks are frequently mispriced.
- Focus on finding companies with above-average revenue growth, strong management and good corporate governance.
- The bottom-up, stock specific approach is supported by a top-down perspective focusing on macro and micro-factors mainly at the country level.
- A broad opportunity set allows for greater flexibility in the pursuit of alpha.
- Dedicated portfolio manager supported by well-resourced analyst team.
- Typically 50-80 stocks
- Individual positions typically range from 0.5%-10%
- Country and sector weights unconstrained
- Cash reserves 0%-5%
Past performance does not predict future returns.