Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
- Employ fundamental analysis to identify companies with sustainable above-market earnings growth rates.
- Focus on franchise strength, management team quality, free cash flow, and financing/balance sheet structure.
- Verify relative valuation appeal versus both local market and region.
- Apply negative screening for macroeconomic and political factors to temper bottom-up enthusiasm for specific securities.
- Typically 30-60 stock portfolio.
- Individual positions typically range from 0.50% to 10.00% — average position size of 2.00% to 3.00%.
- Country and sector weights unconstrained.
- Reserves typically range from 0% to 5%.
Past performance does not predict future returns.