Style agnostic investing in larger US companies.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of stocks from large capitalization companies in the United States.
- Carefully constructed portfolio of the portfolio manager’s highest conviction investment ideas supported by our deep pool of U.S. equity analysts.
- Core style targeting attractive opportunities across the investable universe irrespective of growth or value style.
- Investment process that:~~leverages the stock selection capabilities of our global research team;^^~~emphasizes fundamental bottom-up stock selection;^^~~is combined with an in-depth valuation assessment;^^~~has rigorous portfolio construction.^^
- Active risk management process integrated throughout our analysis.
- Focused Large-Cap approach with stock selection the primary source of value added.
- High conviction portfolio takes meaningful bets based on rigorous proprietary research.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Roughly 50-60 securities.
- Invest in high conviction ideas over a two-year time horizon.
- Typical position size range: +/- 4% relative to the benchmark.
- Sector weights: Generally limited to +/- 10% relative to the benchmark.
- Expected tracking error: targeting 400 basis points.
- Expected active share: targeting 70% or greater.
|1 YR||3 YR
|Indicative Benchmark %||43.22%||19.97%||16.98%||16.51%|
|Excess Return %||-4.47%||-3.09%||-3.28%||-2.85%|
|1 YR||3 YR
|Indicative Benchmark %||30.96%||15.45%||15.52%||15.27%|
|Excess Return %||-1.30%||-1.41%||-2.29%||-2.20%|
|Month to DateData as of 26-Nov-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 26-Nov-2021||Year to DateData as of 26-Nov-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Oct-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Oct-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||2.12%||9.41%||33.46%||7.14%||7.62%|
|Excess Return %||1.26%||-2.01%||-1.82%||-3.26%||-3.30%|
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Source for fund performance: T. Rowe Price. Fund performance is calculated using the official NAV with dividends reinvested, if any. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested. It will be affected by changes in the exchange rate between the base currency of the fund and the subscription currency, if different. Sales charges (up to a maximum of 5% for the A Class), taxes and other locally applied costs have not been deducted and if applicable, they will reduce the performance figures. Where the base currency of the fund differs from the share class currency, exchange rate movements may affect returns.
Where the base currency of the fund differs from the share class currency, exchange rate movements may affect returns.
Index returns shown with reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes.
Effective 1 June 2019, the "net" version of the indicative benchmark replaced the "gross" version of the indicative benchmark. The "net" version of the indicative benchmark assumes the reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes applicable to the country where the dividend is paid; as such, the returns of the new benchmark are more representative of the returns experienced by investors in foreign issuers. Historical benchmark performance has been restated accordingly.
Largest Top Contributor^
Largest Top Detractor^
Bank of New York Mellon (N)1.19%
Honeywell International (E)0.00%
MaterialsNet Contribution 0.11%
Industrials & Business ServicesNet Contribution -0.18%
Industrials & Business Services
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Minimum Redemption Amount (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges||UK Tax Reporting Status|
|Class A||$1,000||$100||$100||5.00%||150 basis points||1.62%||Yes|
|Class I||$2,500,000||$100,000||$0||0.00%||65 basis points||0.70%||Yes|
|Class Q||$1,000||$100||$100||0.00%||65 basis points||0.77%||Yes|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.
T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV and its sub-funds are domiciled in Luxembourg and therefore considered offshore funds for UK tax purposes. Selected share classes of T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV have been designated “Reporting Funds” by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) under the guidelines of the UK Offshore Funds Regulation. These share classes report all relevant tax information to HMRC on an annual basis. Details on the information reported are outlined in the SICAV Shareholder Tax Reporting document that is available in the Fund Range Docs drop-down. Investors in “Reporting Fund” share classes who are considered United Kingdom residents for tax purposes will have any accrued gains treated as a capital gain rather than income upon sale or other disposal of their shares.