Concentrating high conviction positions in leading global investment prospects.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of stocks that have the potential for above average and sustainable rates of earnings growth. The companies may be anywhere in the world, including emerging markets.
- Single decision maker provides clear accountability.
- Identify “best ideas” by assessing companies in a global sector context, using bottom-up approach to create focused, high- conviction portfolio.
- Global research platform uses fundamental analysis to identify companies with superior and sustainable growth prospects, and improving fundamentals.
- Macroeconomic and local market factors are integrated in stock selection decisions.
- Valuation appeal is measured against local market and broad sector opportunity set.
- Broad range of stocks across all capitalizations, incorporating developed and emerging markets.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Number of holdings: typically 60-80 stocks
- Individual positions: Typically 0.5%-5.0%
- Emerging markets exposure: +/-15% of benchmark
- Broad sector ranges: +/-15% of benchmark
- Country ranges: +/-10% of benchmark (U.S.A. is +/-20%)
- Currency hedging: Currency views incorporated in stock selection
- Cash target range: Typically less than 5%, Maximum 10%
- Expected tracking error: 400 to 800 basis points
|Month to DateData as of 07-Dec-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 07-Dec-2021||Year to DateData as of 07-Dec-2021||1 MonthData as of 30-Nov-2021||3 MonthsData as of 30-Nov-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||2.55%||7.21%||20.77%||1.11%||2.29%|
|Excess Return %||-2.06%||-5.26%||-8.05%||-0.71%||-1.65%|
Industrials & Business ServicesNet Contribution 0.86%
Information TechnologyNet Contribution -0.47%
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Minimum Redemption Amount (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges||UK Tax Reporting Status|
|Class A||$1,000||$100||$100||5.00%||160 basis points||1.77%||Yes|
|Class I||$2,500,000||$100,000||$0||N/A||75 basis points||0.85%||Yes|
|Class Q||$1,000||$100||$100||N/A||75 basis points||0.92%||Yes|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.
T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV and its sub-funds are domiciled in Luxembourg and therefore considered offshore funds for UK tax purposes. Selected share classes of T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV have been designated “Reporting Funds” by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) under the guidelines of the UK Offshore Funds Regulation. These share classes report all relevant tax information to HMRC on an annual basis. Details on the information reported are outlined in the SICAV Shareholder Tax Reporting document that is available in the Fund Range Docs drop-down. Investors in “Reporting Fund” share classes who are considered United Kingdom residents for tax purposes will have any accrued gains treated as a capital gain rather than income upon sale or other disposal of their shares.