A concentrated portfolio of high-quality Asian companies.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of stocks of companies in Asia.
- Seeking long term capital appreciation to come from owning high quality businesses that will reliably compound earnings/ cash flow generation over time.
- In Asia, this type of company tends to exhibit three key characteristics:
- Established companies with leading market positions.
- Good management teams who care about shareholder returns.
- Returns-focused capital allocation and prudent balance sheet management.
- Fundamental research is critical in helping us to identify these characteristics and exploit market inefficiencies:
- Focus on the long term. Be patient.
- Gain a better understanding of the durability of a company’s prospects than the market.
- More accurately assess a company’s intrinsic value than other market participants.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Typically 40-70 stock portfolio
- Individual positions typically range from 0.50% to 6.00%.
- Country and sector weightings a residual of stock selection.
- Cash position typically less than 5%.
|Month to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Year to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Oct-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Oct-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||0.90%||-1.68%||-5.15%||1.36%||-0.65%|
|Excess Return %||-1.88%||0.35%||-0.95%||2.18%||0.55%|
Information TechnologyNet Contribution 0.76%
Consumer StaplesNet Contribution -0.81%
NetherlandsNet Contribution 0.71%
IndiaNet Contribution -0.98%
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Minimum Redemption Amount (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges||UK Tax Reporting Status|
|Class A||$1,000||$100||$100||5.00%||160 basis points||1.77%||No|
|Class I||$2,500,000||$100,000||$0||0.00%||75 basis points||0.85%||No|
|Class Q||$1,000||$100||$100||0.00%||75 basis points||0.92%||No|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.
T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV and its sub-funds are domiciled in Luxembourg and therefore considered offshore funds for UK tax purposes. Selected share classes of T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV have been designated “Reporting Funds” by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) under the guidelines of the UK Offshore Funds Regulation. These share classes report all relevant tax information to HMRC on an annual basis. Details on the information reported are outlined in the SICAV Shareholder Tax Reporting document that is available in the Fund Range Docs drop-down. Investors in “Reporting Fund” share classes who are considered United Kingdom residents for tax purposes will have any accrued gains treated as a capital gain rather than income upon sale or other disposal of their shares.