Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of stocks from large capitalization companies in the United States.
- Carefully constructed portfolio of the portfolio manager’s highest conviction investment ideas supported by our deep pool of U.S. equity analysts.
- Core style targeting attractive opportunities across the investable universe irrespective of growth or value style
- Investment process that:~~leverages the stock selection capabilities of our global research team;^^~~emphasizes fundamental bottom-up stock selection;^^~~is combined with an in-depth valuation assessment;^^~~has rigorous portfolio construction.^^
- Active risk management process integrated throughout our analysis
- Focused Large-Cap approach with stock selection the primary source of value added
- High conviction portfolio takes meaningful bets based on rigorous proprietary research.
- Environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the fund’s portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Roughly 50-60 securities.
- Invest in high conviction ideas over a two-year time horizon.
- Typical position size range: +/- 4% relative to the benchmark.
- Sector weights: Generally limited to +/- 10% relative to the benchmark.
- Expected active share: targeting 70% or greater.
Past performance does not predict future returns.