Seeking superior returns from high quality US companies.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of stocks of large and medium sized “blue chip” companies in the United States.
- Identify high-quality companies with leading market positions in fertile growth fields. Integrate fundamental research — emphasize sustainable growth, not momentum growth.
- Focus on high-quality earnings, strong free cash flow growth, shareholder-oriented management, and rational competitive environments.
- Avoid overpaying for growth, while broadly diversifying portfolios, to manage portfolio risk.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Typically 100-140 stock portfolio
- Active position sizes typically range +/- 3.00% relative to S&P 500 Index
- Sector weights vary from 0.5X to 2.0X for primary sectors relative to S&P 500 Index