Seeking to uncover the best investment opportunities across the Japanese equity spectrum.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a widely diversified portfolio of stocks of companies in Japan.
- Macroeconomic factors have a role, but our approach is primarily bottom-up and research driven.
- Growth opportunities are found across the capitalization spectrum and across market sectors.
- Risk is managed at stock, sector, and cap-range levels.
- Portfolio rebalancing is an effective risk management tool.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Typically 80-110 stock portfolio
- Minimum individual position size is 0.40%
- Individual position sizes can range +/- 2.00% relative to the benchmark
- Sector weightings vary from +/- 10% of the benchmark
- Tracking error expected to range between 300 and 600 bps
- Target reserves less than 5%
|Month to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Year to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Oct-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Oct-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||1.60%||-2.32%||9.11%||-3.39%||4.55%|
|Excess Return %||-1.10%||-2.57%||-11.19%||-0.09%||-0.55%|
Industrials & Business ServicesNet Contribution 0.98%
Communication ServicesNet Contribution -0.66%
It & Services & Others
Electric Appliances And Precision Instruments
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (EUR)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (EUR)||Minimum Redemption Amount (EUR)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges|
|Class A||€1,000||€100||€100||5.00%||160 basis points||1.71%|
|Class I||€2,500,000||€100,000||€0||0.00%||75 basis points||0.81%|
|Class Q||€1,000||€100||€100||0.00%||75 basis points||0.86%|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.