Targeting attractively valued global companies with prospects for improving earnings growth.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a widely diversified portfolio of undervalued stocks of companies anywhere in the world, including emerging markets.
- Diversified portfolio investing in companies located throughout the globe.
- Emphasize attractively valued companies with prospects for improving earnings growth.
- Employ rigorous and comprehensive research to identify and assess investment opportunities.
- Allocate country and sector positions through consideration of:~~Attractiveness of individual investments^^~~Macroeconomic environment^^
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Typically 80-100 stock portfolio
- Individual positions typically range from 0.30% to 3.00% — average position size of 1.00%
- Country and sector weights generally range +/- 15% deviation from the benchmark
- Maximum of 10% in emerging markets
- Reserves range from 0% to 10%