Seeking to capture compelling growth opportunities in dynamic emerging markets.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of stocks of emerging market companies.
- Employ fundamental analysis to identify companies with sustainable above-market earnings growth rates.
- Focus on franchise strength, management team quality, free cash flow, and financing/balance sheet structure.
- Verify relative valuation appeal versus both local market and broad sector opportunity set.
- Apply negative screening for macroeconomic and political factors to temper bottom-up enthusiasm for specific securities.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Typically 80-100 stocks
- Expected 3-7% tracking error
- Individual positions typically range from 0.30% to 6.00% — average position size from 0.50% to 1.00%
- Country ranges +/- 10% absolute deviation from the benchmark
- Sector ranges +/- 15% absolute deviation from the benchmark
- Reserves are typically less than 5%
- Expected Turnover range: 20-40%
|Month to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Year to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Oct-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Oct-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||1.07%||-2.09%||-3.31%||0.99%||-0.49%|
|Excess Return %||-1.40%||-3.11%||-8.19%||-0.40%||-1.02%|
Information TechnologyNet Contribution 0.28%
EnergyNet Contribution -0.87%
ArgentinaNet Contribution 0.32%
IndiaNet Contribution -0.86%
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Minimum Redemption Amount (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges|
|Class A||$1,000||$100||$100||5.00%||190 basis points||2.01%|
|Class I||$2,500,000||$100,000||$0||0.00%||100 basis points||1.06%|
|Class Jd||$10,000,000||$0||$0||0.00%||0 basis points||0.10%|
|Class Q||$1,000||$100||$100||0.00%||100 basis points||1.10%|
|Class S||$10,000,000||$0||$0||0.00%||0 basis points||0.06%|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.