Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Frontier Markets Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation through investing in companies located, or with primary operations, in Frontier markets (defined as those markets which are not in the MSCI AC World Index) which are experiencing sustainable, strong earnings growth and trading at reasonable valuations relative to market/sector averages.
- Invest across the entire frontier investment universe, including countries outside the MSCI Frontier Markets Index.
- Rigorous, risk-aware approach to identify quality growing companies trading at attractive valuations.
- Employ fundamental analysis with a focus on returns, balance sheet structure, management team and corporate governance.
- Disciplined approach to valuation. Verify relative valuation appeal versus peers and history.
- Consider macroeconomic and political factors to temper bottom-up enthusiasm.
- Number of holdings: 60-80 stocks
- Individual position sizes typically range from 0.5%-10%
- Country Ranges:
- Index countries: Unconstrained
- Non-index countries: Constrained – 15% limit in any one country
- Sector Ranges: Unconstrained. Maximum 50% in Financials.
- Reserves are typically less than 5%
- Expected Turnover range: 20-40%
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||5.62%||32.54%|
|Composite Net %||5.38%||31.63%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||2.26%||13.75%|