Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The US Smaller Companies Equity Composite seeks long-term capital growth primarily through investment in stocks of smaller U.S. companies (small and mid-cap) believed to offer growth potential or be under-valued.
Important Information: For updated information regarding a proposal to launch a new investment adviser, read 8/9/2021 statement.
- Focus on companies within the market cap range of the Russell 2500 Index at time of purchase.
- Assess valuation using relevant sector/industry metrics — absolute and relative price to earnings, price to cash flow, and price to assets.
- Integrate fundamental research by a dedicated Small-Cap research team to discover underfollowed companies possessing clear business plans, financial flexibility, and proven management teams.
- Identification of a “value creation” catalyst is key.
- Broadly diversify holdings to manage portfolio risk profile.
- Employ a low turnover and patient trading strategy to promote full value realization.
- Typically 200-250 securities
- Position sizes typically range from 0.15% to 2.50%
- Primary sector weights generally vary from 0.5X to 2.0X the Russell 2500 Index weights
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||-0.61%||11.31%|
|Composite Net %||-0.80%||10.69%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||2.15%||-2.25%|