Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
- Single decision-maker provides clear accountability.
- Identify “best ideas” by assessing companies in a global sector context, using bottom-up approach to create focused, high-conviction portfolio.
- Global research platform uses fundamental analysis to identify companies with superior and sustainable growth prospects and improving fundamentals.
- Macroeconomic and local market factors are integrated in stock selection decisions.
- Valuation appeal is measured against local market and broad sector opportunity set.
- Broad range of mid-and large-cap stocks, incorporating developed and emerging markets.
- Number of holdings: Typically between 150-200 holdings.
- Individual positions: Typically 0.3%-3.0%, maximum 5%
- Emerging markets exposure: +/- 15% of benchmark
- Broad sector ranges: +/- 10% of benchmark
- Country ranges: +/- 10% of benchmark (USA is +/- 20%)
- Currency hedging: Currency views incorporated in stock selection
- Cash target range: Typically less than 5%
Past performance does not predict future returns.