We firmly believe the best way to navigate growing market complexity and the large array of fixed income securities and capital structures is through independent, fundamental research - of companies, sectors, countries and currencies.
- An active management investment style means our fixed income analysts and portfolio managers have the latitude to deploy their knowledge and skills to create long-term value.
- Our research marries top-down macroeconomic analysis with bottom-up security selection.
- Teamwork and a highly collaborative culture ensure the best ideas are shared and thoroughly tested. We believe better insights lead to better decisions and potentially better results for our clients.
We believe that evaluating risk from multiple perspectives can improve client outcomes. We assess risk at every step in the investment process and at both the portfolio and position level. Investments are chosen considering clients' risk appetite.
Within our fixed income business, our specialists collaborate across regions, sectors and disciplines. What gives our research platforms extra dimension, is our collaboration with T. Rowe Price's substantial equities operation. Investment professionals across the entire organization share insights, enabling us to evaluate issuers from all angles and bring broader and deeper insights to our clients.
Fixed Income Strategies*
CHF 155.7 billion in Fixed Income AUM as of 31 March 2023.
Customized Investment Solutions
Our investment process offers flexibility to incorporate a wide range of strategy designs as well as customized benchmarks. Examples of customized solutions we have designed to address specific investment objectives include:
Unconstrained Global Bond strategy for Australian Intermediary Market
- Cash benchmark
- Low correlation to equity markets
- Rates and currency focus
Target Income strategy for UK Intermediary Market
- Monthly distributions
- Emphasizes durability and consistency of income
- Focus on capital preservation
Customized Regional Allocation strategy for U.S. Institutional Investor
- Diversify US-centric holdings
- Developed and emerging markets exposure
- Total return objective leveraging rates, spread and currency