Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The High Yield Master Bond Composite combines accounts included in the High Yield Core Composite and the High Yield Strategy Composite. The master composite seeks high current income and capital appreciation primarily through investment in fixed income securities rated below investment grade (BB or below) by S&P, Moody's, or another nationally recognized securities rating organization (NRSRO). Emerging market sovereign and corporate securities are excluded from this strategy.
- Focus on BB/B securities, with a measured allocation to lower-quality bonds when valuations are compelling.
- Proprietary fundamental research is key — emphasis on industries that enjoy stable cash flow and rational competitive environments.
- Extensive analyst interaction across sectors and asset classes promotes broad credit perspective.
- Disciplined risk management practices employed in conjunction with broad portfolio diversification to manage risk profile.
- Diversified portfolio structure of high yield corporate bonds: typically 250-350 issuers
- Industry exposure typically will range +/- 3% around benchmark weight
- Conservative exposure guidelines to individual issuers:
- BB issuer: 3% maximum
- B issuer: 2% maximum
- CCC issuer: 1% maximum
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||1.03%||5.00%|
|Composite Net %||0.90%||4.61%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||0.46%||0.43%|