Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The European High Yield Bond Composite seeks to maximize total return primarily through investment in high yield corporate bonds denominated in European currencies.
Valuations and performance are computed in USD and converted to EUR. When converting U.S. Dollar composite returns, benchmarks, dispersion and asset data, the same exchange rate source is used consistently. Total returns in non-U.S. Dollar currencies are calculated by adjusting U.S. Dollar performance by the percent change in the U.S. Dollar/foreign currency exchange rate (as determined by an independent third party) for the time periods selected. Net of fees performance is calculated using the currency-converted gross performance and then deducting the highest applicable EUR fee without the benefit of breakpoints.
- Strategy focuses primarily on European currency-denominated corporate debt issued by below investment-grade companies.
- Invests mainly in BB and B rated bonds, with the ability to purchase lower-quality securities when compelling valuation and risk/reward opportunities arise.
- The strategy integrates fundamental proprietary research at the corporate bond, sovereign, and equity levels. This integral collaboration provides a holistic view of a company’s capital structure and management team, as well as its position in the larger market environment unique to each country.
- Research focuses on quantitative and qualitative factors that drive an independent credit rating. Analysts look to identify long-term potential for balance sheet and external rating improvements while adhering to strict risk management practices.
- At least 80% of assets will be invested in securities denominated in European currencies—mainly the euro and the pound.
- Currency exposure is fully hedged back to the euro.
- Up to 20% of assets may be invested outside of European currencies, including U.S. dollar high yield and investment-grade corporate bonds.
- Target tracking error: 200–400 basis points
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||0.90%||4.12%|
|Composite Net %||0.78%||3.77%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||0.26%||0.50%|