Participating In and Managing Your 403(b) Account
About 403(b) Accounts

Contributing to a 403(b) plan is an effective way to build your retirement savings. Your before-tax contributions reduce your taxable income, which could reduce your taxes, and your contributions and any earnings grow tax-deferred until you begin making withdrawals (usually during retirement).

Step 1: Please review the T. Rowe Price 403(b)(7) Custodial Account Agreement before completing the Participant Account form. Download and complete the Participant Account form, and give it to your employer
Step 2: (optional) Exchange assets from another 403(b) account

This form allows you to establish an account in your employer's 403(b) plan.

To exchange existing 403(b) assets in your current employer's plan from another investment provider to T. Rowe Price, complete the 403(b) Exchange-In Request form.

Step 3: (optional) Roll Over assets from another 403(b) plan

If you have other 403(b) accounts with former employers, and your current employer plan accepts rollovers*, you can roll those assets over into your current employer's plan.

Have questions? We're here to help. To speak to a T. Rowe Price Rollover Specialist, call 800-492-7670

*Consider all available options, which include remaining with your current retirement plan, rolling over into a new employer's plan or IRA, or cashing out the account value. When deciding between an employer-sponsored plan and IRA, there may be important differences to consider - such as range of investment options, fees and expenses, availability of services, and distribution rules (including differences in applicable taxes and penalties). Depending on your plan's investment options, in some cases, the investment management fees associated with your plan's investment options may be lower than similar investment options offered outside the plan.

Call a Small Business Retirement Specialist at 1-800-831-1229