Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Global Multi-Sector Bond Composite seeks high income and some capital appreciation primarily through investment in sectors and securities within the Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Bond USD Hedged Index. The strategy may also invest in bank loans, non-agency MBS, and convertible bonds.
- Designed to generate alpha through effective combination of top-down sector allocation, currency positioning, and interest rate management with high-conviction, bottom-up security selection from our specialized global research platform.
- Flexible investment mandate seeks to increase the potential for excess return in a diversified, multi-sector portfolio by tactically allocating across a global opportunity set of 15 sectors, including below-investment grade and non-U.S. dollar-denominated securities.
- Actively diversify risk across both quantitative risk factors and qualitative investment themes
- Our Global Multi-Sector Bond Strategy offers flexibility to incorporate a wide range of strategy designs and customized benchmarks, including both total return and flexible duration mandates.
- Base strategy target tracking error range: 200-500 basis points
- Up to 50% of assets may be unhedged to exploit currency valuation opportunities Profile can be tailored to specific client risk tolerances
- Benchmark Details:
- Base strategy: Bloomberg Global Aggregate USD Hedged Index
- Ability to create custom benchmarks in a variety of base currencies and flexible duration mandates