Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Emerging Markets Bond Composite seeks current income and capital appreciation primarily through investment in fixed income securities issued by emerging nations. The strategy may invest in low rated bonds, including those in default, when market conditions warrant. Absolute weightings in the Emerging Markets Bond Composite will generally be higher in the larger markets of Brazil, Mexico, and Russia than absolute weightings in the Emerging Markets Diversified Bond Composite.
- Focus primarily on sovereign debt, with smaller strategic allocations to corporate and local currency debt.
- Integrate proprietary credit research and relative value analysis.
- Establish independent credit rating at the country and corporate issuer level.
- Add value through active country allocation and individual security selection decisions.
- Limit risk through diversification.
- Employ long-term investment horizon.
- Diversified portfolio structure: typically 400-500 securities
- Duration bands: managed within +/- 1 year of the benchmark
- Average credit quality: BB
- Country exposure will range between 0% and a max of 10% over the benchmark
- Expected tracking error should range between 200-400 bps
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||-0.38%||0.13%|
|Composite Net %||-0.48%||-0.17%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||0.32%||1.49%|