The International Disciplined Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation by investing in a focused number of non-U.S. companies in developed and emerging markets. Emerging market exposure typically ranges up to 15% as defined by inclusion in the European segment of MSCI's Emerging Markets Index. The strategy targets attractive opportunities across the investable universe irrespective of growth or value style or market capitalization.
- Seeks long-term capital appreciation with a strong focus on risk management by investing in non-U.S. companies in developed and, to a lesser extent, emerging markets
- Leverages T. Rowe Prices worldwide research platform together with insights from the firm’s sector and regional portfolio managers
- Diversified portfolio focused on identifying mis-priced, quality stocks, underpinned by strong risk management
- Close attention is given to diversification across regions, sectors and factor risks
- Targets attractive opportunities irrespective of growth or value style or market capitalization
- Portfolio manager has full discretion in portfolio construction.
- Individual position sizes are determined by each company’s individual risk/reward profile.
- A rigorous, active risk-control process is used to eliminate unintended positions.
- Typical sector and country weights within +/- 15% of benchmark.
- Final construction results in a portfolio with 60-70 stocks.
|1 YR||3 YR
|Composite Gross %||-1.13%||1.86%||4.48%||N/A|
|Composite Net %||-1.75%||1.23%||3.83%||N/A|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||4.00%||1.05%||2.43%||N/A|
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Jun-2020||Year to DateData as of 30-Jun-2020|
|Composite Gross %||13.41%||-11.01%|
|Composite Net %||13.24%||-11.29%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||-1.47%||0.33%|
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Returns for time periods greater than one year are annualised.
Gross performance returns are presented before management and all other fees, where applicable, but after trading expenses. Net of fees performance reflects the deduction of the highest applicable management fee that would be charged based on the fee schedule contained within this material, without the benefit of breakpoints. Gross and net performance returns reflect the reinvestment of dividends and are net of all non-reclaimable withholding taxes on dividends, interest income, and capital gains.
Index returns shown with reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes.
Barry Callebaut (N)1.73%
Consumer DiscretionaryNet Contribution 0.92%
Industrials & Business ServicesNet Contribution -1.14%
Developed EuropeNet Contribution 0.64%
Pacific ex JapanNet Contribution -0.79%
Pacific Ex Japan
Federico Santilli is a portfolio manager covering international equity in the International Equity Division. He is an executive vice president of T. Rowe Price International Funds, Inc., and T. Rowe Price Institutional International Funds. He also is a vice president of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc., and T. Rowe Price International Ltd.
Federico’s investment experience began in 2001 when he joined T. Rowe Price, beginning in the International Equity Division.
Federico earned a B.Eng. in mechanical engineering from the University College London and an M.Sc. in international business from the European Academic Consortium. Federico also has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. He is fluent in Italian, English, and Spanish.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
- Portfolio manager2010
- Years at19
T. Rowe Price
- Years investment19
Jason A. White is a portfolio specialist in the Equity Division of T. Rowe Price. He is a member of the international equity investment team, participates in investment strategy calls, and regularly travels with other investment professionals to visit companies around the world. Mr. White is a vice president of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc., and T. Rowe Price International Ltd.
Mr. White has 18 years of investment experience, 15 of which have been at T. Rowe Price. Prior to joining the firm in 2004, Mr. White was a principal of State Street Global Advisors and an investment analyst on the global active equity investment team, where he covered various non-U.S. equity strategies.
Mr. White earned an A.B. in economics from Kenyon College, an M.Eng. in operations research from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and an M.B.A. in finance from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Years at16
T. Rowe Price
- Years investment19