Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The US Large-Cap Core Equity Composite seeks long-term capital growth primarily through investments in common stocks of well established large-cap U.S. companies that may have either value or growth characteristics.
- Carefully constructed portfolio of the portfolio manager’s highest conviction investment ideas supported by our deep pool of U.S. equity analysts.
- Core style targeting attractive opportunities across the investable universe irrespective of growth or value style.
- Investment process that:
- leverages the stock selection capabilities of our global research team;
- emphasizes fundamental bottom-up stock selection;
- is combined with an in-depth valuation assessment;
- has rigorous portfolio construction.
- Active risk management process integrated throughout our analysis.
- Focused Large-Cap approach with stock selection the primary source of value added.
- High conviction portfolio takes meaningful bets based on rigorous proprietary research.
- Roughly 50-60 securities.
- Invest in high conviction ideas over a two-year time horizon.
- Typical position size range: +/- 4% relative to the benchmark.
- Sector weights: Generally limited to +/- 10% relative to the benchmark.
- Expected active share: targeting 70% or greater