- Diversified portfolio investing in companies located throughout the globe.
- Emphasize attractively valued companies offering a range of defensive and recovery characteristics.
- Employ rigorous and comprehensive research to identify and assess investment opportunities.
- Allocate country and sector positions through consideration of:
- Attractiveness of individual investments
- Macroeconomic environment
- Typically 80-100 stock portfolio
- Individual positions typically range from 0.30% to 3.00% — average position size of around 1.00%
- Country and sector weights generally range +/- 15% deviation from the benchmark
- Maximum of 10% in emerging markets
- Reserves range from 0% to 10%