- Scrutinize both company- and industry-level fundamentals to identify companies with characteristics that support sustainable double-digit earnings growth.
- Focus on high-quality earnings, strong free cash flow growth, shareholder-oriented management, and rational competitive environments.
- Exploit differences between secular and cyclical trends.
- Limit portfolio holdings to the most attractive growth opportunities across industries.
- Typically 60-75 stock portfolio
- Individual position sizes typically range +/- 5% relative to Russell 1000 Growth Index
- Sector weights will vary from 0.5X to 3.0X for primary sectors relative to Russell 1000 Growth Index