- Dual mandate simultaneously seeks both benchmark outperformance and positive environmental and social impact by investing in durable growing businesses with measurable impact criteria
- Strategy is aligned to the UN Sustained Development Goals (UNSDGs), a globally recognized framework designed to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure prosperity
- Pursuing positive impact drives every investment decision, which we assess across three pillars:
1) climate and resource impact;
2) social equity and quality of life;
3) sustainable innovation and productivity
- Strategy applies a high-conviction, impact-oriented approach designed to create a diversified portfolio to balance risk and opportunity
- Strategy uses a global opportunity set to look across all countries, sectors, and market capitalizations, while actively excluding non-impact areas of the global economy, to find stocks with clear impact and financial return markers.
- Leverages integrated fundamental research and ESG resources to systematically and proactively evaluate the quality and long-term sustainability of investment candidates
- Target number of holdings is between 55-85 stocks
- Typical position sizes ranges from 0.5-5.0%
- Strategy incorporates environmental and social impact criteria into its investment process, which carries risk. As such, it could perform differently from a strategy that relies solely on financial metrics. The strategy may also not succeed in generating a positive environmental and social impact.
- Strategy invests overseas, including in emerging market countries, and its foreign holdings could be affected by declining foreign currencies or adverse political or economic events
Past performance does not predict future returns.