- ESG integrated approach that employs fundamental analysis to seek to identify companies with sustainable growth in earnings, cashflows and return on capital.
- Focus on franchise strength, management team quality, free cash flow, and financing/balance sheet structure.
- Verify relative valuation appeal versus both local market and region.
- Incorporate macro views in bottom-up analysis to the extent possible.
- Typically 70-100 stock portfolio
- Individual positions typically range from 0.40% to 5.00% — average position size of 1.00%
- Country and sector weightings a residual of stock selection. Significant deviations expected.
- Reserves range from 0% to 10%, but typically less than 5%