- Focus on relative value relationships.
- Employ fundamental research to identify large and medium sized companies with improving financial outlook.
- Integrate qualitative inputs to assess potential for improved investor perception.
- Verify relative valuation anomalies through quantitative analysis.
- Balance valuation analysis and qualitative assessment.
Current Year Performance
Past performance cannot guarantee future results. All investments are subject to risks, including possible loss of principal.
1 Net annual returns reflect the deduction of a 3.00% annual wrap fee which is the maximum anticipated wrap fee deducted from the “pure” gross composite returns. Actual fees may vary. “Pure” gross returns are presented before the deduction of expenses and all other fees, but may include transaction costs. Returns include reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.