- Employ a conservative, value-oriented investment approach and typically invest in high quality, dividend-paying companies with strong brands, franchises, or assets we think are undervalued.
- To identify these companies, we let valuation be our guide and utilize a variety of different metrics and proprietary screens to assess valuation appeal.
- Leverage our global research platform to assist in uncovering companies with strong reward-to-risk characteristics.
- Maintain a long-term orientation to allow for full exploitation of valuation anomalies.
- Construct a diversified portfolio to help manage our risk profile.
Current Year Performance
Past performance cannot guarantee future results. All investments are subject to risks, including possible loss of principal.
1 Net annual returns reflect the deduction of a 3.00% annual wrap fee which is the maximum anticipated wrap fee deducted from the “pure” gross composite returns. Actual fees may vary. “Pure” gross returns are presented before the deduction of expenses and all other fees, but may include transaction costs. Returns include reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.