- Approximately 50% of the portfolio replicates the holdings of the U.S. Large Cap Core Equity SMA; a carefully constructed portfolio of high conviction investment ideas supported by our deep pool of U.S. equity analysts.
- Approximately 50% of the portfolio is dynamically allocated between fixed income and equities, primarily through broad market index-based ETFs (and cash), to increase or decrease overall equity market exposure.
- Core equity style targeting attractive opportunities across the investable universe with a dynamic allocation element to adapt to changing market volatility.
- Investment process that: leverages the stock selection capabilities of our global research team and incorporates dynamic asset allocation driven by asset-class risk forecasts level.
- A focused large-cap core equity approach using stock selection as the primary source of excess returns blended with a dynamic asset allocation strategy for risk management.
Current Year Performance
Past performance cannot guarantee future results. All investments are subject to risks, including possible loss of principal.
1 Net annual returns reflect the deduction of a 3.00% annual wrap fee which is the maximum anticipated wrap fee deducted from the “pure” gross composite returns. Actual fees may vary. “Pure” gross returns are presented before the deduction of expenses and all other fees, but may include transaction costs. Returns include reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.