- Approximately 50% of the portfolio replicates the holdings of the U.S. Large Cap Core Equity SMA; a carefully constructed portfolio of high conviction investment ideas supported by our deep pool of U.S. equity analysts.
- Approximately 50% of the portfolio is dynamically allocated between fixed income and equities, primarily through broad market index-based ETFs (and cash), to increase or decrease overall equity market exposure.
- Core equity style targeting attractive opportunities across the investable universe with a dynamic allocation element to adapt to changing market volatility.
- Investment process that: leverages the stock selection capabilities of our global research team and incorporates dynamic asset allocation driven by asset-class risk forecasts level.
- A focused large-cap core equity approach using stock selection as the primary source of excess returns blended with a dynamic asset allocation strategy for risk management.
All investments are subject to risks, including possible loss of principal. The strategy is not diversified, and poor performance by a single issuer could adversely affect performance. The strategy’s focused approach to equity investing could cause it to underperform other stock portfolios that employ a different investment style.
Why A T. Rowe Price SMA
T. Rowe Price’s SMAs offer access to our firm’s expertise to identify opportunities and pursue solid, long-term results through our disciplined approach to investing. We are focused on helping our clients invest confidently. Backed by our experience over many investment cycles, our SMAs provide one more way to access T. Rowe Price’s established active management approach.