- Same portfolio manager, platform, philosophy, and process as the International Core Equity Composite.
- Emphasize companies with a favorable combination of growth prospects and valuation.
- Employ rigorous and comprehensive research to identify and assess investment opportunities.
- Allocate country and sector positions through consideration of the attractiveness of individual investments and macroeconomic environment.
- Stock selection drives portfolio construction.
Past performance cannot guarantee future results. All investments are subject to risks, including possible loss of principal.
1 Net annual returns reflect the deduction of a 3.00% annual wrap fee which is the maximum anticipated wrap fee deducted from the “pure” gross composite returns. Actual fees may vary. “Pure” gross returns are presented before the deduction of expenses and all other fees, but may include transaction costs. Returns include reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.
Team (As of 12/31/2019)
Past performance cannot guarantee future results.
Figures are calculated using monthly data and are net of fees.