Choose your location
- The Fund is actively managed and invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of shares from large capitalization companies in the United States that have the potential for above-average and sustainable rates of earnings growth.
- Investment in the Fund involves risks, including general investment risk, equity market risk, risks associated with depositary receipts and geographic concentration risk which may result in loss of a part or the entire amount of your investment.
- The Fund may use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management and is subject to derivatives risk. Exposure to derivatives may lead to a risk of significant loss by the Fund.
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this website.
Award winning fund with strong performance
- As of end-December 2020, Class A (USD) outperformed the Russell 1000 Growth Net 30% Index since inception on 13 November 2003¹
- Class A (USD) was awarded “Best Fund over 5 Years” (Equity US) in the Hong Kong Lipper Fund Awards 2020²
Focus on innovation and change
- We focus on competitively-advantaged businesses that we believe are on the right side of major and lasting change
- Disruptive and innovative companies
Long-tenured, focused portfolio management teams
- Portfolio managers average 22 years of investment experience and 17 years tenure with T. Rowe Price (as of 30 September 2020)
- Investing in growth stocks since 1950
Taymour Tamaddon, Portfolio Manager
In this video Taymour Tamaddon answers questions about the Foundation of US Large Cap Growth Equity Strategy.
US Large Cap Growth Equity Fund
13 November 2003
Up to 1.50% p.a.
Russell 1000 Growth Net 30% Index
³ All figures as at 30 September 2020. Firmwide AUM includes assets managed by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and its investment advisory affiliates.
⁴ Source: T. Rowe Price. All figures as at 30 June 2021. 15 sector portfolio managers, 194 investment analysts / credit analysts, 70 associate analysts, 28 specialty analysts, and 60 quantitative analysts.