What Are Your Financial Priorities?April 3, 2019
- According to a recent T. Rowe Price study, Investors across generations list peace of mind and quality of life as top financial priorities.
- The majority of investors feel comfortable they're on track to meet their financial goals.
- How much you set aside and how long you save have the most impact on your ability to achieve long-term goals.
* The 2017 T. Rowe Price Retirement Savings and Spending Study was a representative national study conducted online in March 2017 of 3,022 adults age 18+, never retired, and currently contributing to a 401(k) plan (or eligible to contribute) with a balance of $1,000+.
This material has been prepared by T. Rowe Price for general and educational purposes only. This material does not provide fiduciary recommendations concerning investments, nor is it intended to serve as the primary basis for investment decision-making. T. Rowe Price, its affiliates, and its associates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any tax-related discussion contained in this material, including any attachments/links, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding any tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to any other party any transaction or matter addressed herein. Please consult your independent legal counsel and/or professional tax advisor regarding any legal or tax issues raised in this material.
- Learn more on how to save and plan for retirement.