Exploring Education Saving and Investing StrategiesDecember 4, 2018
- Saving for your child’s college education can allow for greater flexibility with college choices as well as reduce the amount that must be repaid in loans.
- Colleges likely will require you to pay more than you anticipate.
- The tax benefits of a 529 college savings plan may help boost your college savings.
- Discuss college funding with your children early on and set realistic expectations.
Please read the transcript of this webcast at your leisure.
This material has been prepared by T. Rowe Price for general and educational purposes only. This material does not provide fiduciary recommendations concerning investments or investment management. T. Rowe Price, its affiliates, and its associates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any tax-related discussion contained in this material, including any attachments/links, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding any tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to any other party any transaction or matter addressed herein. Please consult your independent legal counsel and/or professional tax advisor regarding any legal or tax issues raised in this material.
View investment professional background on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
- Learn more about saving for college.