Enhancements to Your Login ExperienceOctober 22, 2019
Multifactor authentication will provide an extra layer of security.
- As part of our ongoing efforts to protect our clients’ account information and keep it secure, we are introducing multifactor authentication (MFA).
- MFA provides an extra layer of security to help prevent unauthorized access to accounts by sending a unique one-time security code to clients via email or SMS/text message at the time of login.
- MFA will also apply to those who are registering for account access for the first time or who have forgotten their user name/password and need a reset.
- MFA will eventually be required for everyone using online account access.
- Learn more about this security enhancement at the T. Rowe Price Help Center.